Donna Harding’s passionate caring for her client’s needs and objectives are the basis upon which she has built HARDING REAL ESTATE.
For over four decades, Donna has been a top producer in the highly competitive Charlotte Residential real estate market, frequently selling the same property over and over again. She once sold the same property to the same family upon their return to Charlotte. It is not unusual for Donna to sell her clients four or more homes as their life situation changes. Her record includes the sale of 14 homes to one client. She is proud of representing second generation clients in multiple transactions as well.
The office of HARDING REAL ESTATE is conveniently located in prestigious Myers Park while Donna’s personal residence is in Dilworth, Charlotte’s historical first suburb, with her home being featured on the 1st Dilworth Jubilee Home Tour.
Among Donna’s many accomplishments:
- Maintaining Broker’s licenses for both North and South Carolina.
- Earning Certified Residential Specialist certification.
- Conducting relocation seminars in New York, New Jersey, Oregon, Illinois, Ohio, Texas and North Carolina.
- Founding Direct Relocation Service Corporation, one of the nation’s largest independent real estate referral networks.
- Participating in extensive 3rd party marketing.
- Establishing a broad client base with local, national and international connections.
- Serving as Past President of Women Executives.
- Serving on numerous Carolina Regional Realtor Association Committees including the Professional Standards and the Multiple Listing Committees.
- Acting as Chairperson of the Grievance Committee for multiple years.
These accomplishments have contributed to the success of HARDING REAL ESTATE, a family business built on the desire of Donna to have her clients feel “at home” when working with her, knowing every effort will be made to find a dream home – while having fun!